|Home||» Products||» Ploughshare Mixer||» Ploughshare Mixer|
- Easy to operate
- Simple to dispense
- Precise design
- Longer service life
Application Of Ploughshare Mixer:
Ploughshare Mixers find their application in process industries like Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Soaps and Detergents, Dies, Paints, Varnishes and Adhesives, Chemical Industry, Foodstuff Industry, Iron and Steel Industry, Brake lining and friction cover manufacture etc.
Material of Construction Used In Ploughshare Mixer:
The standard material of construction for contact parts is either Mild Steel or Stainless Steel to /' AISI-304. However if necessary, contact parts of stainless steel to AISI-316, Aluminium, Monel, Hastelloy, and many more. can be offered
Capacity Of Ploughshare Mixer:
- Our Equipments can be made available in capacity ranging up-to 30,000 ltrs.
- The mixing elements in ploughshare mixers are designed to impart three-dimensional motion to the product being mixed.
- The mixing effect in ploughshare mixers is increased by separately driven, highly rotating choppers or multiple choppers which, in cooperation with the plough shaped mixing elements, disperse the lumps and agglomerations in the mixture and enable the lump free inter mixing of liquid or pasty additives with the powdery carriers.
- The choppers in ploughshare mixers can be switched on and off, independent of mixing elements, and their effect on the mixing product is thereby controlled.
- The choppers in ploughshare mixers are situated in the lower half of the mixing container and in case the drive shaft of the chopper enters the drum wall between the action zones of the adjacent mixing elements.
- The paths of the mixing elements in ploughshare mixers are linked with those of the rotating choppers.